Monday, January 15, 2007

Battery Woes!













If you don't feel like trying to hunt down some obscure battery for your Land camera this could be your solution. This is a super easy modification too so dont worry. There are a number of ways it can be done as well. I'll just tell you how I did it. First off, I went to Radio Shack and bought a little battery holder pack thingie that holds two AA batteries and it had a positive and negative wire coming from it so I also got some tiny alligator clips and soldered one onto each of the two wires. Red being positive and black is negative. Then you can attach each of those two alligator clips to the two battery clips in the camera. I also put velcro on the battery box and on the camera so I could attach the battery box onto the back of the camera. Using a file I made a small knotch on the side of the battery door on the Land camera so the two wires going into it don't get pinched.

No comments: